Digitalconsumer.com (“WEBSITE”) is a Website owned and operated by Jumpshot, Inc. (“JUMPSHOT”, “WE” OR “US”). We respect our users‘ privacy, and make an effort to provide services that address the following privacy standards.
When you use the Digital Consumer Website, products and services, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as described below.
- No registration is required when you visit the Website digitalconsumer.com. Registration is required to use our product.
- When you register as a user, we collect and store your email address because it is used to log-in to your Jumpshot product. During product registration, you are given the opportunity to opt-out of marketing emails. If you decide to opt-out of marketing emails after signing up to use the product, you may change your email preferences by logging-in to your Jumpshot account. For users who opt-in, we add you to our list of interested customers and send you occasional emails about Jumpshot, products or services. The purpose of collecting email addresses is to: 1) verify registered users of our products when they log-in to the product, 2) send email notifications regarding product updates and/or changes, and 3) send users our newsletter, infographics, or other such marketing materials.
- If you have not opted-out, each marketing email we send includes a link to opt out of future marketing emails.
- When you visit our Website for the first time, we ask your browser to store a cookie that we use to recognize your reoccurring visits in order to improve your experience with our Website. To continually improve our products and services, we also use commercially available analytics tools to measure our Website traffic, visitor behavior, and other factors that help us enhance your experience with the Digital Consumer. As such, we utilize cookies and store information, including without limitation, your IP address, system information and browser information as a part of our Website analytics tools. Cookies expire periodically. You may also refuse the use of all cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. Please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this Website.
- We will not transfer your personal information to third party entities, other than our third party service partners, our affiliates, set forth in Section 6 below, and our digital advertising and media measurement partners. For clarification our digital advertising and media measurement partners include and are not limited to: Quantcast, Kantar Media, Lotame, Neustar, LiveRamp, Connexity, and Conde Nast.
The Jumpshot Team